with Plant Stem Cells & Hydraulic Acid30 minutes, $250
Microneedling is used to treat and improve conditions like acne scarring, fine lines and wrinkles, loose skin, skin texture, pore size, brown spots, stretch marks, and pigment issues. It’s also called skin needling, collagen induction therapy (CIT), and percutaneous collagen induction (PCI).
Microneedling may reduce fine and deep wrinkles
One of the main benefits of microneedling is its ability to stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin.
with High Frequency, Infrared, & Essential Oils45 minutes, $160
*The HIGH FREQUENCY facial is a skin care treatment used by professionals to:
- help treat and prevent stubborn acne
- shrink enlarged pores
- reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- decongest puffy eyes
- fade dark eye circles
- rejuvenate the condition of the scalp and nourish hair follicles for healthier hair
Chemical peels are an anti-aging treatment with multiple benefits including:
- collagen buildup
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- boosts radiance
- shrinks pore size
- diminishes dark spots
- clears the complexion
Lactic Acid or Glycolic Peel $125 Vi Peel $350
Microdermabrasion60 minutes, $85
Benefits of microdermabrasion include the following:
- Brighter complexion.
- Reduced appearance of fine lines.
- Evened out skin tone.
- Reduced appearance of dark spots.
- Cleaned-out pores.
Skincare Uses For Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion is most commonly used on the face but can be used in most areas of the body. These are some of the common conditions which microdermabrasion is used to treat:
- Acne Scars
- Fine Lines And Wrinkles
- Stretch marks
- Uneven Pigmentation
with Hydration & Ultrasonic Scrub60 minutes, $120
Cleanse, Light Exfoliation, Dermaplaning, Tone, Moisturize with Serum, Ultrasonic Scrubber Penetration, UltraMoisture Hydration with Lift
Benefits of Dermaplaning:
- Provides deeper product penetration
- Removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils
- Promotes smoother skin
- Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells and “peachfuzz”
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishes the look of fine lines
- Works on all skin types
- Instant results and no downtime
includes Red, Blue, & Green LED Therapy
The Ultra Sonic skin scrubber is a multifunctional device for cleaning the skin by removing all blemishes including blackheads, dead skin cells, dirt, and excess oil. An ultrasonic machine has over 30,000 Hz vibrations, initiating deep and thorough cleaning for the skin to be smoother and refreshed.