Self Healing Bundle:
Whole Body Vibration, 15 minutes ($40)
Compression Boots, 25 minutes ($40)
Chi Machine, 10 minutes ($40)
45 minutes: $100 — save $20
Treat your hardworking legs to sheer pleasure. Slip on our compression wrap leg-sleeves for a 30-minute air-pressurized service that will help to relieve muscle pain and joint inflammation. Give all leg muscles a good workout while you are utterly relaxed. This is what they use in hospitals for bedridden patients to keep muscle tonality, blood flowing and lymphatic drainage.
Whole Body Vibration (WBV)
The most effective way of exercising is to make sure that every cell of the body is moving. La Casa has an exercise machine that accomplishes this. We call it Whole Body Vibration (WBV), and you merely stand on a platform that vibrates. It has been shown that ten minutes of whole body vibration exercising is worth over 1 hour of other forms of strenuous exercise. Because of the supreme effectiveness of this simple exercise, whole body vibration is now used by major medical, rehabilitation & therapeutic centers across the country.
This therapy is ideal for weight loss, building bone density, as well as for accruing all the usual benefits of exercise.
Specific Benefits of Whole Body Vibration
• Improves muscle strength and performance
• Increase flexibility and range of motion
• Enhances critical blood flow throughout the body (oxygenation and lymph drainage)
• Increases secretion of hormones that are important in regeneration and repair processes, such as HGH (Human Growth Hormone), IGF-1, and testosterone.
• Increases bone density
• Reduces appearance of cellulite
• Increases the happiness hormone serotonin, as well as neurotrophine, a substance that supports our thinking process.
• Decreases cortisol levels
• Rehabilitates injuries and ailments
• Enhances strength
• Enhances training results
• Speeds training recovery
• Accelerates weight loss
• Reduces lower back pain
• Enhances pain reduction
• Improves collagen production
• Eliminates the effects of stress
Alternately called either the fish machine, or the snake machine because it moves your body in a slinking, fluid side-to-side manner. It is therapeutic massage, an aerobic exerciser and helps
temporarily relieve minor muscle aches, pain, and tension caused by fatigue or over exertion. Locally increases blood circulation and relaxes muscles
Oxygenates; increases circulation, aids in reducing cellulite; stimulates lymphatic drainage. A great way to begin another full-hour hands-on massage–with a pre-massage. Almost as good as a real massage.