ENRICHED OXYGEN STEAM BATH30 minutes: $80
OXYGEN THERAPY & OZONE SAUNA TREATMENTS
• The New England Journal of Medicine concluded the biggest difference between a 25-year-old and a 70-year-old is the 25-year-old is better able to utilize oxygen.
• In 1931, Otto Warburg won a Nobel Prize for his discovery that a key pre-condition for the development of cancer is lack of oxygen at a cellular level.
• Renowned molecular biologist and geneticist, Stephen Levine, has concluded that the lack of oxygen in human cells and tissues is the underlying root cause of not just cancer, but of all chronic degenerative disease.
When virgin forests covered the Earth, and when our oceans teemed with life, the oxygen content in the atmosphere was 38%. Today, it is less than 20%, and even lower in most urban areas. Because of these earth changes, we are all oxygen deficient.
Over 90% of the body’s energy is created by oxygen. Every single activity of the body is regulated by oxygen. Without oxygen, we cannot think, feel or act. As well, oxygen deficient cells cannot repair themselves. The more oxygen we have in our system, the more energy we are able to produce. In fact, a good definition of vitality is the body’s ability to assimilate oxygen.
At La Casa, our oxygen therapy program offers various ways of introducing more oxygen into the body. Below you will find our oxygen therapy programs and the benefits of each one. To schedule your oxygen therapy appointment today (or to learn about our mid week specials) call 212-673-2272 today.
Oxygen likes to travel is pairs – O2. But when a third molecule binds, it becomes O3, and oxygen’s traditional properties suddenly become more powerful, more activated, more energized. Because O3 is molecularly unstable, it wants to give away that extra atom. Any cell that comes into contact with O3 will accept (or steal) the gift of the third atom. As a cell takes in more oxygen, it is able to produce more energy and work more efficiently.
In our Super-Enriched Oxygen Bath, you relax in a steam cabinet while the pores in your body absorb this vital, activated oxygen. This oxygen therapy is a detoxification par excellence. O3 kills bacteria, viruses, yeast, fungi. Whenever O3 comes into contact with microorganisms, it kills them.
Dr. Robert Jay Rowen calls O3 a “miracle healer.” As well as detoxifying, O3 also increases circulation and regulates metabolism. It is a powerful stimulant of cellular growth factors. Immune cells are particularly responsive to O3. All bodily processes are improved. O3 has been shown to be effective in a myriad of disease states, including liver disease, cancer, pain management, allergies, hepatitis, diabetes, Lyme Disease. It works on so many afflictions because it operates at the foundational level of the body: the cell.
With O3, you’ve got a crackerjack construction crew rushing over to your cells and repairing them at lightning speed! Great for reparative effects as well as cleansing. Makes a great detox combination with colonic therapy. Perfect for weight loss.
BENEFITS OF AN OXYGEN THERAPY/ OZONE SAUNA:
• inactivates bacteria, viruses, yeast, protozoa & fungi
• enhances circulation
• increases production of collagen and cartilage.
• purifies blood & lymphatic system
• stimulates oxygen metabolism
• disrupts malignant tumor metabolism
• reduces inflammation & pain
• excretes heavy metals
• normalizes hormone & enzyme production
• improves brain function
• best free radical scavenger that exists
• relaxes muscles by reducing buildup of lactic acid & increasing muscle flexibility
• oxidizes toxins so they can be eliminated through skin, lungs, kidneys & colon
• stimulates vasodilatation of peripheral blood vessels accelerating healing
• speeds up metabolic processes of inner organs & endocrine glands resulting in a loss of 200-450 calories in a 20-minute session
• reduces clumping of red blood cells, thus reducing viscosity of blood that leads to build-up of arterial plague
• changes the worse free radical in the body – carbon monoxide Co- into Co2
Energized Hormesis Stones can be added upon request for additional benefits.