The liver-gall bladder flush:
1) For 5 days, drink and eat normally, take any supplements that you are used to taking and drink as much apple juice or apple cider as you can. Of course, fresh juice is the best but not essential. Each day, add to the juice a total of 90 drops of Nutri-Phos Liquid (available at most health food stores). If you are sensitive to sugar (diabetic or hypoglycemic), simply dilute the juice with distilled water. Brush your teeth after taking the Nutri-Phos, as it is extremely acidic.
2) On the sixth day, two hours after lunch, drink 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt dissolved in 1 to 3 ounces of distilled water. This will taste awful, so wash it down with a little citrus juice (better if it’s fresh).
3) Four hours after lunch, give yourself either a colema or several clear water enemas before giving yourself a coffee enema. This will prevent the coffee enema from stirring up too many toxins.
4) For the coffee enema, make one quart of coffee from four tablespoons of coffee, and dissolve one-fourth cup of Epsom salt into the coffee. With this solution, give yourself an enema, retaining the solution for 15 minutes.
5) Five hours after lunch, repeat step 2, drinking 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt.